This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete, and your provision of such information will be your representation that the information is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or otherwise, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our Privacy Statement https://energydomain.com/privacy, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Statement.
If you choose or receive a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures or access to this Website, you must treat that information as confidential and not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you. You agree not to provide any other person (or, if you are an entity, any person not authorized as a user) with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You also agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. You authorize us to assume that any person using the Website with your user name or password is either you or authorized to act for you.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that your Web browser automatically caches for display enhancement purposes.
- You may store for your personal records and use a copy of the Closing Documents, notices of title defect, and other documents generated during the consummation of a transaction after the closing of a Listing (as defined in the Seller's Agreement).
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Use any data or functionality on the site to research items not currently listed on the site
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: .
The Company name, the terms “Energy Domain,” “Energy Domain Securities,” the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with Section 9. Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- To defraud or mislead consumers or Website users, or promote any sort of fraudulent or misleading communication.
- To engage in or assist any conduct or communication that would be considered an unfair or unconscionable trade or commercial practice in any jurisdiction.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use the Website or its features in any manner that could constitute a violation of the terms of service or use of any other website, cloud or storage platform, or electronic communications service.
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or data on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful, or may compromise the privacy of the Website's users and visitors.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- User Contributions; Grant of License
You hereby grant the Company, its affiliates, and its third-party service providers an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual and worldwide license to host, store, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, create derivative works of, publish, syndicate, and otherwise use and exploit all or any part of all names, photographs, communications, information, or other content you submit to or publish through or in relation to the Website, in each case in any manner, medium or form, whether now known or hereinafter devised, as the Company sees fit in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any user contributions posted by you or any other Website user.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Contact other users with whom you have communicated or entered into agreements to notify them of action taken relating to your account and describe the surrounding circumstances and the reasons supporting such action.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED ABOVE, AND ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all use of the Website, use of Interactive Services, and User Contributions (collectively “Website Use”). Website Use must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your Website Use must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive or mislead any person.
Sell, promote, lease or offer to sell, promote, or lease:
- any products other than mineral interests located in the United States or its possessions;
- any services or intangibles;
- any products in a manner that is deceptive, illegal, tortious, misleading, or that either implies an association or approval by any third party, if that is not the case, or an association or approval us; or
- any products in a manner that constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice in any jurisdiction within the United States or any of its possessions.
- Promote any illegal or tortious activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful or tortious act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Involve commercial sales, except for arm's length sales of mineral interests in accordance with the Buyer's Agreement and Seller's Agreement.
- Give the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the instructions in Section 11. Reporting Infringement Claims & Counter Notifications for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
- Reporting Infringement Claims & Counter Notifications
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and counter notifications that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below.
Under the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works. This identification must be sufficiently precise for us to locate the infringing material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Energy Domain, LLC
Energy Domain Securities, LLC
c/o: Jeremy Ragan
1633 Rogers Road
Fort Worth, TX 76107
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
DMCA counter notifications may be delivered to the designated copyright agent above. All counter notifications must comply with the requirements set forth in the DMCA.
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not review the substance of Listings (as defined in the Seller's Agreement), offers, or other communications, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website, or such information's full compliance with applicable law. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, sellers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Statements from individual users or accounts, regardless of registration and any designation placed on the posting or account by the Website, are not: (i) the positions or opinions of the Company or its affiliates (ii) any endorsement by the Company or its affiliates of such statements' content or accuracy. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any users or third parties, or any other material on the Website.
- Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever. However, any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material or provide notifications or warnings to you when the material is out of date.
- Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Website is subject to our Privacy Statement https://energydomain.com/privacy. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
- Online Transactions and Other Terms and Conditions
- Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with content or links to content on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with Section 9. Content Standards and any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. You must not use these features or otherwise link to the Website in a manner that: (1) damages our reputation or leverages it in any manner; (2) suggests any form of association with us, or approval or endorsement by us; (3) promotes or constitutes illegal, unethical, defamatory, actionable, fraudulent, or misleading conduct or communications; or (4) in connection with the sale or advertisement of any product or service not permitted to be sold on the Website. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Establish any link or post to solicit buyers or sellers for mineral interests in a manner that violates applicable law and regulations.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to stop immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice or disable, delete or request the deletion of any posting or accounts associated with violations of this Section.
We may disable all or any sharing or social media features and any links at any time, without notice, in our discretion.
- Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and expressly disclaim any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other compromising or destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY RESULT IN A DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION, OR INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED OR OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT (OR OFFERED BY OR ON IT), OR ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED ON IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY THIRD-PARTY DATA), AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED OR OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM US, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES (nor are you relying on) ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, or any products, offers, data or information on the Website or obtained through it. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS: (I) THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY MINERAL INTERESTS, SERVICES, OR ITEMS OBTAINED OR OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED; (II) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, MINERAL INTERESTS, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability; User's Exclusive Remedies
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AND PARTNERS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY AS FEES FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SPECIFIC TRANSACTION OR INTERACTION OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANY FEES TO THE COMPANY FOR THE TRANSACTION OR INTERACTION OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION WOULD BE UNENFORCEABLE IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES). YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT THE DISCLAIMER ABOVE IS FOUND BY A COURT OF LAW TO BE UNENFORCEABLE OR VOID FOR PUBLIC POLICY, YOU AND THE COMPANY WILL JOINTLY REQUEST THAT THE COURT REFORM THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS aGREEMENT TO BE EFFECTIVE WHILE PROVIDING THE MAXIMUM LIMITATION OF LIABILITY and indemnification PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH WAIVER AND AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS MAY BE APPLICABLE TO ACTS OR COMPANY BREACHES OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR WHICH THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY OTHERWISE BE STRICTLY LIABLE OR WHICH AROSE FROM THE SOLE, PARTIAL, OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OF SUCH PARTIES.
Some jurisdictions, such as New Jersey, do not allow certain disclaimers, exclusions of certain warranties, indemnification commitments, or certain attempts to limit liability. Accordingly, the terms of Section 19. Disclaimer of Warranties, Section 20. Limitation of Liability, and this Section 21. Indemnification do not affect any warranties or liabilities that cannot be excluded, disclaimed, or limited as such in any circumstance under applicable law, or impose any limitations or indemnification obligations that cannot be imposed in any circumstances under applicable law. However, if any portion of Sections 19, 20, and 21 are found to be invalid or limited under applicable law, the other provisions of Sections 19, 20, and 21 shall not be affected.
Furthermore, you agree that, to the extent any portion of Section 19, 20, or 21 is found by a court of law or binding arbitration panel to be unenforceable or void for public policy, that you and the Company will jointly request that the court or panel reform this disclaimer to be effective while providing the maximum limitation of liability, disclaimer, or indemnification permitted by applicable law.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Waiver and Severability
- Successors & Assigns; Assignment
- Relationship of the Parties; Third Party Beneficiaries
- Entire Agreement; Conflict of Terms
- Injunctive Relief
- Suspension of Service; Securities Laws
The Listings and any communications by Company or its representatives do not involve a transaction in securities, or the rendering of investment advice for compensation in the United States or any of its states or territories. The Listings and communications by Company are limited to the dissemination of general information for the mineral interests for sale and do not constitute a public offering, offer of securities, or solicitation to buy or sell securities or (participation in the forgoing) under applicable securities laws.
However, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you have such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters and are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of any mineral interests on the Website and making an informed decision with respect to those mineral interests. You also represent that you are able to bear the economic and financial risk of any transaction you undertake by use of the Website.
- Force Majeure
- Acts of God;
- Flood, fire, earthquake, pandemic, sickness, explosion, or other similar disasters;
- War, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest;
- Government order or law;
- Actions, embargoes, blockades in effect on or after the date of these Transaction Terms;
- Action by any governmental authority;
- National or regional emergencies; or
- Strikes, labor stoppages, or slowdowns.
We promise to give you notice within a reasonable amount of time of the event listed above, which will state the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. We promise to take commercially reasonable steps to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such event are minimized.
- Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Energy Domain, LLC and Energy Domain Securities, LLC at 777 Taylor St, PIA, Fort Worth, TX, 76102.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in Section 11. Reporting Infringement Claims & Counter Notifications in the manner and by the means set out there.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: .